Lived Experience, Real Support
We provide “Intentional Client Support”
What is intentional client support?
- It’s all about conversation
- We listen to and value your stories (personal journey)
- We are fully present to your issues and concerns
- We share our story of recovery to help you achieve yours
- We support you in developing strategies or steps forward
- We provide quality information and positive empowerment to build connections
- We have no pre-determined outcomes or expectations
- We respect your individual ethnic, cultural and spiritual perspective
Our Client Support Workers have a lived experience of mental illness or addiction and are here to support your recovery and help you achieve your goals.
Support is always available in group conversations in our lounge, or in an individual private session
Individual/ Intentional Client Support is available through the following channels:
- One on one in a private meeting room at Oasis Network Inc
- Off site if necessary e.g. at a café or community centre
- In a group setting
- Over the phone
- Through email
Intentional Client Support is free to mental health consumers.
For client support please contact:
04 566 1601