Oasis Network Inc. provides a service to people who self-identify as having lived experience of mental distress and/or illness. We offer safety in an environment with wellness in mind to help people feel accepted; respected and supported.
Some of the services we provide are:
- Information and Resources
- Client Support
- Educational Groups
- Goal Plans
- Transitional Housing
- Kaibosh Food
We are seeking someone for our Client Support service, who has a Level 3 Certificate and studying towards a Level 4 Certificate in Mental Health and Wellbeing.
The role will involve:
- Providing a person-centred, goal orientation and solution-focused outcome to achieve client goals
- Speaking on behalf of clients when required
- Ensuring clients have the correct information required to support their recovery
- Providing advice to the rest of the team on peer issues
You will need to be a team player, have excellent people skills and be able to relate well to a range of diverse people from different ethnic backgrounds and cultures. You will also need to use your own experience to inspire and motivate others, contributing to team development within the organisation. This also includes for you to have the ability to make connections and interact with community organisations, DHB’s, Government Organisations, Addiction Providers and Mental Health Services.
- Level 3 Certificate in Mental Health and Wellbeing.
- Completing a Level 4 Certificate in Mental Health and Wellbeing by end of 2023.
- A full, clean drivers’ license.
- Computer literacy including Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
- Acceptable Police Vetting or Criminal History Check.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you and you would like to be part of the Oasis Network Incorporated Team, please submit CV and Cover Letter detailing how you meet the role requirements.
A full job description is available on request.